Travel Guides Series 2
Channel Nine is currently working on series 2 two of their TV show Travel Guides. They are looking for everyday people in groups of 2-4 to take part in series two of the show, experiencing free holidays with no catch.
In a fantastic move, they are looking to highlight Accessible Travel and are looking for people with a disability to take part in the show. They are looking for groups of two to four, It may be a couple, family, or friends who are prepared to travel together, where one of more of the group have a disability.
No previous travel experience is required. If you meet the eligibility requirements below follow the link to apply.
This is a great opportunity to change the perceptions of people with a disability on a national TV platform.
- At least one member of your group must be aged 21 or over.
- You must be able to travel between August and November 2017.
- You must upload a video for your application.
- All members of your group must appear together in the video.
- All applicants must be Australian citizens or have been a permanent resident of Australia for at least two years.
- Applications close June 4th at midnight ESDT.